Magazine Volunteership Opportunities
Be a part of the most flexible magazine around. Create your own job title. Yup, that’s right. We can get our own damn coffee!
We need someone who is able to attract readers and expand our viewership.
- Sharing articles in Facebook Groups.
- Sharing articles on Reddit, linking to them in Wikipedia, referencing them in answers on Yahoo Answers, etc.
- Finding brand mentions and ask them to share the article that mentions them.
- Sharing articles in Pods (we’ll explain this).
- Finding articles on the same topics as ours and post comments on other blogs, linking back to Urbanette. Asking the author to link to our article from within their article.
- Making collages using Canva, then posting them on Facebook and Pinterest with a link to the article, and a catchy phrase that will make people want to click.
- Finding other ways to get new readers.
Along with your resume, please include this sample: list three techniques (that we’re not already doing) to increase our: A) readership, and B) followers on social media. Also, include a couple of techniques that you should avoid in order to avoid losing followers.
We want your creative ideas for other ways to get new readers!