7 Steps For Preventing Infidelity
Sometimes even the best relationships can have hiccups. All relationships go through their ups-and-downs; the important thing is that we don’t let our ‘downs’ become disastrous. Here are a few tips to smoothen the ride, and avoid a breakup-worthy disaster.
1. Recognize that work can be a danger zone.
- Don’t have lunch or take coffee breaks frequently with the same person.
- Don’t get into discussions around the water cooler with co-workers that you find particularly attractive.
- When you travel with a co-worker, meet in public rooms, not in a room with a bed.
- At the office party, pretend the coworker who’s flirting with you has gonorrhea, then talk about your happy relationship, or better yet – talk to someone else.